Shahid Hasheminejad sub-specialty Hospital was endowed by Mr. Daryani in the year ended March 1976, and continued as the national referral center for urology and nephrology since the year ended March 1986. The hospital is the educational, research and medical center and is under the supervision of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, including hospitals affiliated with Iran University of Medical Sciences.
Sub-specialized services are provided including: in the fields of urology, nephrology, kidney transplantation, vascular surgery, etc. In the fall of 2002, HKC begun efforts to rebuild the organization with the change of presidency, when it was recessing completely and was on the verge of closure. Now, after many years we are in a position to be recognized as one of the leading centers of healthcare services in the country and region, and we have the highest ranking the evaluation among the hospitals of the country over the past several years.
- Governmental/Private Governmemtal
- Accredited by Iran University Medical Science
- Certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14000
- International insurance
- Beds 200
- Province Tehran
- Average cost per night
- Accomadation by Gender Yes
- Departments Audiovisual, CCU & PCCU, CSR,Clinic, Dialysis,Emergency,ICU,Infection Control, Laboratory,Nuclear, Medicine, Radiology & Sonography, Physiothrapy, Urodynamic